Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

Barbie Fashion Plates | Barbie Fashion Plates Rub Coloring Color-Design

Barbie Fashion Plates. Dressup game is not new, of course. In fact, I found a variety of fashion games for longer than most people even realize that they must close. Travel with old fashion game, but fortunately it is very pleasant along the streets.

Puppet and Dressup Games

Barbie Dressup Games beginning - puppet mode only twenty years ago. Barbie games are very simple - a plastic doll with some clothes to choose from. I like the ball gown and best of all that we can pull off a Barbie with a car, horse and home for all to enjoy together. When games get a little bored, we just peppered with caution.

The best way that we add some life back into our own game for Barbie clothes. 
Not blessed with the skill of the tailors, most of my Barbie clothes made of odd socks. You narrow neck dress socks are made of micro-perfect and we have socks in every color under the sun to settle on the Barbie box.

Paper dolls

After the massacre of Barbie's hair is more than a few times, I moved to the following types of fashion dolls - dolls and doll paper plates. 
Paper dolls are as educational as they are entertaining. I have a large collection of paper dolls in a variety of clothing and style. Puppet paper in the book and you have all the dolls and clothes cut off all if you want to really play with them. I am collecting books from various sources, especially on a family vacation.

Sometimes I cut off the doll and once I did not. 
Anyway, I took a few hours to a beautiful dress from Victoria to see, or how it was in the hot plains of Texas with my paper dolls pioneer proposal. I have a large amount of paper dolls, they fill out a stick and I still have them today.

Fop

After the paper dolls, I developed a love fashion plate. 
Sheets can plan your own dolls with different styles just below the enlarged photo page of the paper. Set the head, body and feet you want and apply lime on land planning mode. The end result is your own wardrobe, like our beloved doll clothes.

Dressup Doll Day

Currently there are a lot of Barbie dolls and Bratz games, paper, but seems to have shifted to online. 
Play virtual paper dolls is the case. To play with dolls, puppets, and you choose the database and find your clothes to put on a puppet. No cutting and pasting involved, even though I've found for you a little hard to dig up the historical aspects of fashion dolls to find. But regardless, I love the fashion dolls, because I always love dressup games.

Summary:

Barbie doll dress up game has changed from paper dolls, fashion and clothing at the plate right now online gaming. 
As a way to change the dress done, few have access to various types of clothing should be used to dress.

Flag Counter