Jumat, 07 Oktober 2011

Fashion Plates Toy | Fashion Plates Toy For Girls

Fashion Plates Toy. If a 30-something mother of two small children, I can not play with the doll very often. If my neighbor who has two little girls under the age of five years to visit, I went to the fantasy land of glittering pink, girlie magic. Barbie, princess, baby doll, I'm just a horse, Polly Pockets - it's amazing! What I'm 20 years younger, you can never make me leave the house.

As a little girl, I love two things. Barbie clothes and linens. My sister and I played with the lisp mode all the time. In fact, we give the name of the head of 'record' every girl and then changed the name when we switched clothes. We have about 30 names of the major fiction. When we tired of rubbing the girls in the paper, we started writing the book. There are plot, character, do-gooders, evil characters, colors, etc. We spend hours and hours and they laugh at their stupidity. I'm pretty sure my mom is a page on our job sites are stored in a dusty box in a forgotten place. Wow, I love to see them again!

My other obsession is the son of a Barbie doll. 
My sister and I each have about 15-20 Barbie and two small bags filled with clothes, jackets, dresses, jackets and tiny shoes.To save time, we refer to the individual's clothing as "CLO" - very innovative, huh? I can play with Barbie dolls until I was 13 or 14 years. That's how easy my life. My biggest concern is what Kim can do with the occasional yellow shoes yellow Shuffle. Vacuum cleaner is not a friend of Barbie shoes.

We have a Barbie, Barbie, which comes with the camera poses, Malibu Barbie, Barbie false, Ken Dolls, false Ken Dolls, Barbie wink, the dog is very broad. 
The list goes on.We call each other and give them their own story and personality. 'I' is my sister Barbie is mine 'Kim' most valuable and. 'Julie' is the most hated Barbie, the 'April', which Ditz and 'Star' is out of luck Barbie action is caught in a tree more than once.

We have a house and a yellow Corvette, Jeep and horse trailers. 
Ah, those were the days. We definitely have a lot of Barbie items, but we usually buy their own with our birthday money. In addition to toys, I remember most is laughter. It's very spontaneous genuine laugh out loud wholeheartedly 100% ridiculous. My sister and I have several times the largest ever on the top floor to play in a confined space with Barbie equipment.

When I think of my son, both celebrating this anniversary, I hope and pray they have their childhood memories as well. 
Men like adults with their own children, I hope to play some wonderful memories cause flooding. 
Due to the complex world of funny memories from childhood is the best gift of all.

Flag Counter